Sunday, October 10, 2010

Wroxton England 2010

Wroxton College is kind of a home away from home for me. I spent one undergrad semester there a long time ago and have enjoyed returning to visit a dozen or so times. This summer I combined several days in London shopping (see my new fancy jacket below) and enjoying theater and night life. I saw the sequel to Phantom of the Opera called "Love Never Dies" which is headed to Broadway next year. I enjoyed meeting a great group of people who attended the "All Year Reunion" and while I missed Bette Madler from last year, it was fun to hang out at the North Arms with Brian Swanzey from FDU and to spend time with President Adams and his lovely wife Susan Adams. This year Yevette and John who met at Wroxton many years ago, renewed their Wedding Vows at the Wroxton Abbey and I took a real shining to their two beautiful daughters. A favorite activity at Wroxton College is an outdoor Pig Roast down by the lake.














































No comments: